RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to go green a little bit. Purchased this 1995 Yamaha beauty from Craigslist for two hundred bucks. Thought I couldn't go wrong.

Expenditures:

cart: 200.00
batteries: 680.00 (Costco)
Charger 180.00--ebay
materials to build dawg platform: 50.00. (Home depot)

Labor---nada

Maiden voyage, tonight. Dogs are all in --still workin on Hobo---he is not much of a golfer, but I am not either. Reason for purchase: to access 180 acre easement of river front, without walking by a neighbors house. He is not a pitbull fan. Nor was I seven months ago. Extra 1/2 mile, with about a 1/4 mile of road, as opposed to walking out the back door.

The things we will do for our dogs.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Pretty cool, Two of those dawgs got WAY to much hair. LOL

·
Registered
379 Posts
We had an old golf cart - the dogs and I loved it. It was great for training, wingers fit perfectly in the golf bag thing in the back. Duke, our black lab male, who had bad elbow displasia, would just have the time of his life, sitting on the golf cart floor, barking and wagging his tail while the other dogs ran beside us, on our way to do chores or just fart around. After he passed I could barely ride in the thing without crying. Good times with the dogs for sure!

Looks like a fun crew! Enjoy!

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
are those " old vines" zinfandel grapes in Lodi

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are those " old vines" zinfandel grapes in Lodi
yup, but might have number 8 shot pellets infused in grapes.;-)

Actually, the 180 acres is home to Metler and Borra family wines. Great zins from both families. A bit pricey though. 26 bucks is more than I would want to spend. There are some great deals here on quality wines. Lodi has some good ones. Still prefer a good IPA;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts