RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Easy meal, probably not the best for you, but darn tasty. Toasted fresh bunn, mustard, mayo, sauteed onions, cheese, and the star, the weiner.

I have tried several tube stakes, including local one's( Alpine, and Miller) But, got to admit Nathan's is my first choice.

What is your favorite Weiner?

·
Registered
632 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have to admit, I am also fond of Nathan's wiener.

A hotdog smothered with sauerkraut, mustard and ketchup and a side of baked beans? I'm think'n that it is in works soon!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Don't guess I have a favorite wiener haha

·
Registered
958 Posts
this thread could go a number of ways....probably good they are shutting down tonight for a server change. lol

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
When I take my venison in I get at least 10lbs of it made into dogs every time. Not much can't beat these hot dogs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i will be honest...this is not at all what I thought when I clicked on this tread, that being said I dont know that I have a fav wiener

·
Registered
278 Posts
I will admit I can not stop laughing about the OP's post but I have never heard of those names, is that a west coast thing? I know alot of food brands are regional.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I can not believe it, after posting I had never seen the names I open the fridge and right there on the self is 2 packages of Nathan's hot dogs (wife did some shopping today).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts