RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of our first pup, Reed. After a long day Friday picking him up he is finally starting to settle into his new home. I can't wait for the training to start.

Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
921 Posts
Thats a fine lookin pup. Hes got the retrieving thing going on too. Have fun with him and welcome to the RTF.

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
looks like the training is well under way to me!!!! have fun!

·
Registered
201 Posts
So cute!!
Enjoy the ride.... it's a blast

·
Registered
10 Posts
Andrew,

That was me 6 months ago. I can say from experience, you are in for a fun time! As for your training since this is your first pup, start training yourself. Still after six months it seems like my pup "Storm" is picking things up and learning quicker than I am. Great looking dog and have a fun time training.

I am by no means a pro training, or even a novice for that matter but I do have some current first hand experience (one novice trainer to another) if you have any questions.

Ed

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andrew,

That was me 6 months ago. I can say from experience, you are in for a fun time! As for your training since this is your first pup, start training yourself. Still after six months it seems like my pup "Storm" is picking things up and learning quicker than I am. Great looking dog and have a fun time training.

I am by no means a pro training, or even a novice for that matter but I do have some current first hand experience (one novice trainer to another) if you have any questions.

Ed
Thanks Ed, I have been reading, researching and watching training dvds for the last 4 months trying to get myself ready. I am going to join the local training group to help Reed and I along the way. Thanks for all the kind words!

Andrew

1 - 8 of 8 Posts