RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of purchasing a dvd and book set of the smart works by evan graham and im wandering how it works for other people.a

·
Registered
958 Posts
yep. i like it. lots of threads on this forum about it and other programs. I've used it for a couple dogs now and train with hairy dawg who uses it and some others.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've never used it, i have another program i use that works for me so it's what i know however one awesome thing i see is graham is on a lot of sites and i have never seen him unwilling to help anyone.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Used his program and liked it.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Very good program

·
Registered
321 Posts
Great program and great advise when u need it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like the program and like others have said, Evan is very accessible if you run into problems or just have a question. Great guy!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I use it and really like it, its a bit dry at times but its easy to follow and makes sense as you go.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I have not used it, but have quite a few close friends that have and they swear by it. Like someone else mentioned, Evan is all over the internet and willing to help anyway that he can from what I have seen.

·
Registered
288 Posts
It is great! Plus Evan commonly frequents this forums and many times is willing to answer any question you might have about his program, which is I think is pretty awesome. Plus he is a super nice guy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm using it right now on my 8 month old chocolate. I am a first time trainer and it is a very easy program to follow for newbies to follow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts