RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know of anybody that trains here in Abbeville Im to the point where I NEED HELP I honestly dont know what Im doing and I have accepted that my dog is six months and I feel like Im making no progress my question is who is close clubs, trainers, anybody who knows more than I do and is willing to help. I know I have posted this before reason being I had another dog I got her hunting all on my own and she got bit by a snake and passed away just as I was really starting to fall in love with her and all you dog owners know what i mean by this any help would be appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Find the Cherokee Foothills Club on Facebook. You should join the club. It's close, and it's a good source for help.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Cherokee Foothills HRC is a great place to start. They are my home club and I love going down to train with that group at our monthly training day. There are lots of very knowledgeable folks in that club and we train frequently at The Clinton House, right there in your back yard. I'm in Boiling Springs NC, about 100 mile north of you. You are welcome to come up and train with me anytime. Hopefully we can get you pointed in the right direction. Just give me a call- 704-297-0357

Colt Farrington
Ghost River Kennels

·
Registered
35 Posts
Danny Sanders at Sugarcane Kennels outside of Aiken took my Boykin pup through FF and his puppy program. We've had very good success.

·
Registered
285 Posts
How far from Clemson are you?? Im only 20 mins from Clemson and I love that place. We have a weekly training group as well.

Fixed that for you bud :D

CarolinaBoy, Cherokee, Midlands and Charleston Retriever Clubs all have regular training days within driving distance of Abbeville. Take Joe up on his offer as well, he's right in your backyard. Im about an hour away from you in Johnston also, if you get down this way, shoot me a PM and you're welcomed to come down here and train with me

·
Registered
277 Posts
I would go to Sidney Tidwell (Swift Creek Kennels) Sidney has over 35 years of training Retrievers! He is excellent and all the dogs he has handled are very good. Sidney in in Rembert SC phone number is 803-432-9822 I hope this helps and Sidney has the best water on the East Coast! I stop every time I am in the area.
Warren Price
www.trainrite.net

1 - 11 of 11 Posts