Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TIME TO VOTE RTF!:cool:

It is now time to vote for your favorite entry in the creative writing contest team!

Any finger to keyboard effort including the sentence "The Retriever Training Forum is" will be in the drawing. Participants must post the response in this thread. It will have a deadline, ten days, Sunday, May 6th at midnight EDST this thread will be locked. 2 prizes will be awarded. Each will be 3 jars of Pure Vermont Maple Syrup. One prize will go to a random drawing of all entered names. The second will be chosen by RTF herself in a second thread where all rtf folks vote one time for one story/entrant to win. That thread will also have a time limit, May 7th to May 11th, then it be locked. It WILL be possible for the same person to win both boxes of 3 jars of syrup! Random draw and vote count with both happen on May12th.

Vote in this thread. Make it simple for me please as I will be counting them. You all get 1 vote and there is no second place. For example type "I vote for post #1".
So find the now locked contest thread. Read them all and vote please.

Ken

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I vote for post #27.

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
I vote for #48..

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Post # 62

Lots of good ones out there, tough to choose but I did...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I vote for #71

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
I vote fer #104.... Vicky ,,you is brilliant!

Remember,, I get outa here soon,, so I is gonna suck up a bit to the Head nurse that CANT FOLLER DIRECTIONS!!!!:rolleyes::p

There goes my Avatar agin!:confused:

No seriously The hands down winner is #71

MICHAELBAKER

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
A vote for #71

·
Administrator
3,872 Posts
I vote fer #104.... Vicky ,,you is brilliant!

Remember,, I get outa her soon,, so I is gonna suck up a bit for the Head nurse that CANT FOLLER DIRECTIONS!!!!:rolleyes::p

There goes my Avatar agin!:confused:

No seriously The hands down winner is #71

MICHAELBAKER

Gooser,
I was going to vote for your posts, but Ken said we could only vote for one post. I wasn't sure how I could get away with voting for #37-41!! (Now who can't FOLLER directions! Ken said only your first post would count!!!!) :p

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
Gooser,
I was going to vote for your posts, but Ken said we could only vote for one post. I wasn't sure how I could get away with voting for #37-41!! (Now who can't FOLLER directions! Ken said only your first post would count!!!!) :p

Dang It!!! It WAS my first POST!!
To explain the "asylum" that we have here,, I coulda wrotes a BOOK!!
A whole Chapter on YOU!!!:razz:

Member how I ended my essay. I dont want anyMORE of that "elixer" that the Camo waerin black hoodie substance pusher is promotin. After I started puttin that stuff on Hot dogs with Pickel rlish,, I am so addicted now,, its gone take the Iefel Tower of steps to complete the program to get off that stuff...

That Bora Dude is a Powerful entity..... He will have yer soul in no time with that stuff... Plus he kin make it rain frogs!!!

Whats it like on the outside?

MICHAELBAKER (526-85-9608):razz:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Comeee onn three people sacrificed their post for mine #9.. I knew I shoulda waited to post it so people dont forget about it.

My vote though goes to post #21 because IK he would share some of that sweet stuff with me. (At least I hope you do RK)

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.