RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
My new philosophy of field trials states every bird retrieved is a victory. If your dog is giving you effort and remembers training lessons then it is all good. Even total failures are going to give you a lot of feedback on things that need attention in training.

With that said. Good luck!!!! Bring back the blue!!!

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
My new philosophy of field trials states every bird retrieved is a victory. If your dog is giving you effort and remembers training lessons then it is all good. Even total failures are going to give you a lot of feedback on things that need attention in training.
There is something to be learned about our dogs at every event and every training day, probably in every retrieve, send or cast, IF we pay attention.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Well we crashed and burned today, we had a great 1st series but the wheels fell off from the very beginning of the 2nd . I have no idea why other than she's been snake broke , I fought her through every bit of the blind , I won the fight and hit the window but it was very ugly and I understood the failure. Just more things to work on now.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts