RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Would you test breed this dog?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why waste 3 months of your dogs derby eligibility for rearing pups? Are you in THAT big of a hurry? Prove your dog first, then breed it. When YUGO cars came out they were suppose to be the real deal, all hyped up and all, what did they turn out to be? Where are they now? Dont try to sell pups on what your dog "might" be....make your dog what she is going to be, then you have proof instead of promises. By that I mean take your dog to her fullest potential then breed her. Sure Derby points, and QAA is some proof, but if your dog is capable of AA or open work, don't try to sell pups on "she could be doing AA or open work" if she can be doing it, do it then you can say she has done the work...a lot better than saying she could be doing it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't like the idea of breeding a dog before 2 years old for any reason. Yeah, Penn hip and all, but will Penn hipp guarantee your dog to score good or better? Will they reimburse you for losses if she doesn't score good or better? Which YOU WILL HAVE TO DO. :? Your idea is all based on "what might be" instead of what IS. I find that bad business altogether. Sorry if abrasive, but it is just not a good idea. I certainly wouldn't buy a pup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.