RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a list of dogs with the most AA points. I've remember finding it several years ago but can't find it now. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
www.findretrievers.com has current point standing in each category, goes back to 2008 for standings for each year.

gooddoginfo's field trial stats are not current. It will show a dog's total points only if someone enters them in the notes. Otherwise, you can look up an individual dog on akc.org.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can only find it listed by year on Gooddog info, with 2009 being the most current, and it appears to still break it down into open and am points. I'm looking for a list that has lifetime totals for dogs. I know Zipcode had 444 pts and was #2 for total points.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tim can you tell me what heading the list is under? The all time high list just give the high dog for the given year. Thanks

·
Registered
633 Posts
No, I just looked. My bad, I would have bet it was on there, that's why I posted the link. Hmmmmm they may have taken it off when the "revamped" it.

Good question Fasteel

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
No, I just looked. My bad, I would have bet it was on there, that's why I posted the link. Hmmmmm they may have taken it off when the "revamped" it.

Good question Fasteel
I know, I thought it used to be there too but couldn't find it to link it, figured it was something I wasn't seeing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking that is where i had seen it but when i couldn't find it thought maybe it was somewhere else.

·
Registered
258 Posts
3XCNFC 2XNAFC FC RIVER OAKS CORKY NDC 505.5 (306.5 Open, 199 Amateur)
FC AFC CREEK ROBBER 486 (220.5 Open, 265.5 Amateur)
NAFC FC TRUMARC’S ZIP CODE 444 (250.5 Open, 193.5 Amateur)
NAFC FC KANNONBALL KATE 410.5 (173 Open, 237.5 Amateur)
2XNAFC NFC DEE’S DANDY DUDE 362.5 (362.5 Open, 242 Amateur)
2XNAFC NFC SUPER CHIEF 354.5 (242 Open, 112.5 Amateur)
FC AFC GLENGARVEN’S MIK 353 (120 Open, 233 Amateur)
CNAFC CFC FC AFC ACES HIGH III NDC 349.5 (188 Open, 161.5 Amateur)
FC AFC HIWOOD PIPER 347.5 (145 Open, 202 Amateur)
NAFC FC RAY’S RASCAL NDC 342.5 (170.5 Open, 172 Amateur)
CNAFC CNFC FC AFC THE MARATHON MAN 314 (92 Open, 222 Amateur)*
FC AFC CANDLEOODS M D HOUSTON 314 (115 Open, 199 Amateur)
*Retriever Hall of Fame shows 329.5 points, AKC shows 314 points

·
Registered
717 Posts
If you're looking for dogs run in the past 6 or 7 years, try out www.retrieverresults.com. It includes rankings and profiles of dogs and handlers. Retriever News is probably the best place for dogs competing in earlier times. And it's free!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Where can i find this on the AKC website, I'm wanting to look at some other dogs too. Thanks
If you want to look at a particular dog, at the AKC site, log in if you have an account, have to make one if you don't, then go to the Store, then Online Reports, then Points & Awards. You can then choose which dog you want, either searching by AKC number or the dog's registered name.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Find Retrievers.com is also another great resource.

·
Registered
103 Posts
3XCNFC 2XNAFC FC RIVER OAKS CORKY NDC 505.5 (306.5 Open, 199 Amateur)
FC AFC CREEK ROBBER 486 (220.5 Open, 265.5 Amateur)
NAFC FC TRUMARC’S ZIP CODE 444 (250.5 Open, 193.5 Amateur)
NAFC FC KANNONBALL KATE 410.5 (173 Open, 237.5 Amateur)
2XNAFC NFC DEE’S DANDY DUDE 362.5 (362.5 Open, 242 Amateur)
2XNAFC NFC SUPER CHIEF 354.5 (242 Open, 112.5 Amateur)
FC AFC GLENGARVEN’S MIK 353 (120 Open, 233 Amateur)
CNAFC CFC FC AFC ACES HIGH III NDC 349.5 (188 Open, 161.5 Amateur)
FC AFC HIWOOD PIPER 347.5 (145 Open, 202 Amateur)
NAFC FC RAY’S RASCAL NDC 342.5 (170.5 Open, 172 Amateur)
CNAFC CNFC FC AFC THE MARATHON MAN 314 (92 Open, 222 Amateur)*
FC AFC CANDLEOODS M D HOUSTON 314 (115 Open, 199 Amateur)
*Retriever Hall of Fame shows 329.5 points, AKC shows 314 points
Some amazing dogs there. My uncle had one of Super Chief's sons (Shamrock Acres Ocseola) whose line sired many other champions. Would love to get a puppy from that line.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Some amazing dogs there. My uncle had one of Super Chief's sons (Shamrock Acres Ocseola) whose line sired many other champions. Would love to get a puppy from that line.
I had a yellow male whose grandad was Hiwood Piper (died in 2005) and a chocolate female whose grandad was Snake Eyes double or nothin who was out of NFC Dee's Dandy dude.

I absolutely love the old lines....all of these dogs were amazing. There were some health flaws, but considering the era and time they were trained and run, just amazing...

Greg

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
I had a yellow male whose grandad was Hiwood Piper (died in 2005) and a chocolate female whose grandad was Snake Eyes double or nothin who was out of NFC Dee's Dandy dude.

I absolutely love the old lines....all of these dogs were amazing. There were some health flaws, but considering the era and time they were trained and run, just amazing...

Greg

If you had a yellow male, he didn't get it from Hiwood Piper...he threw nothing but black...

and Snake Eyes Double or Nothin was from NAFC FC Dude's Double or Nothin (Doc) not 2XNAFC Dee's Dandy Dude (grandsire)

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you had a yellow male, he didn't get it from Hiwood Piper...he threw nothing but black...

and Snake Eyes Double or Nothin was from NAFC FC Dude's Double or Nothin (Doc) not 2XNAFC Dee's Dandy Dude (grandsire)
Yes I did, his dad was Rock Too (black male bred with his mom who was a fox red (very dark yellow) it was on his dad's side...Rock Too, call name Rocky owned, handled and trained by Sid Sherwood. I lived up in Anchorage, AK stationed at Elmendorf AFB. His grandad I said not dad!!! It was on Rocky's side and then Rocky's dad was Pacer....

Greg

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Yes I did, his dad was Rock Too (black male bred with his mom who was a fox red (very dark yellow) it was on his dad's side...Rock Too, call name Rocky owned, handled and trained by Sid Sherwood. I lived up in Anchorage, AK stationed at Elmendorf AFB. His grandad I said not dad!!! It was on Rocky's side and then Rocky's dad was Pacer....

Greg

probably should have clarified my post....the yellow comes from the dam side not from Piper or Pacer's side of the equation...was not doubting that you had a dog with Piper in the bloodline....I had a Pacer pup too but lost it early to giardia...that was a VERY GOOD line of dogs

·
Registered
169 Posts
probably should have clarified my post....the yellow comes from the dam side not from Piper or Pacer's side of the equation...was not doubting that you had a dog with Piper in the bloodline....I had a Pacer pup too but lost it early to giardia...that was a VERY GOOD line of dogs
Yes they were and some still around that are. I really, really, really love/liked that line of dogs. They had the big block heads, tall, handsome, kind of long but stout. I don't know that folks breed for that anymore.

Greg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts