RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everybody makes out okay in those horrific tornadoes that have hit KY, Indiana and s. Illinois and the other states. Watched on ABC news station the devastating damage. Can't imagine!! Praying for you all. Keepsafe!!!!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Saw the destruction on the news - just terrible!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
oh...oh :( ...today, again? ....will go look. Hope everyone is ok as well..

Judy

(awful :(.......)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Prayers for all in the path of destruction. Stay safe.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures do not look any better this morning!! Unbelievable! Praying for you all down there! Take care!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
This is one time I'm glad I live in the NORTH part of the state, wow - mass destruction.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Prayers to all. Having lived in Oklahoma all my life, I've been impacted 3 times with property damage to my residences but came thru safely. And numerous other very close calls while traveling in the state during tornado season.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Terrible news this AM..so sorry.

Judy

·
Registered
8 Posts
We really got spared the brunt of it yesterday, but man the devastation in other places is just hard to watch. Heart goes out to all involved.
Having went thru this in 2000, its terrible.

·
Registered
373 Posts
We are about 45 minutes from Harvest, AL, one of the towns hit yesterday. The tornado that went through there yesterday followed almost the exact same path as the one that went through in the April tornados. Some of the same homes and businesses that were destroyed in April were destroyed again yesterday. I can't imagine losing my home once to a tornado, much less TWICE in less than 12 months.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Im at the snowbird trial we shut down for about two hrs due to tornado warning just started back and we stopped again due to severe thunderstorms. Its pouring down some rain !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Prayers sent to everyone!!
Dave Hare

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hey Chad,

Have you guys started back up at all? Hope everyone is safe (forget hoping you are dry - sounds like that is impossible). I have a young dog running derby and I haven't heard a word as to whether they were even able to start.

Good luck to all. Any news is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Patti
Who do you have running derby? Your Alli pup?

·
Registered
755 Posts
No. I have a young Grady pup. Reed Creek's Center Cut ("Center"); she is doing her young dog training with Jim Van Engen.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Ahhh, you went to the dark side too....;)I also have a Grady pup...love him. I am going to do my own basics , so we will see how far we get. Sign me up for a Center X Alli pup!!!! Did you keep the Alli boy I liked?

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
PS I too am VERY concerned for all struck by tonados, prayer for the families affected....did not mean to jack the thread...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Didn't mean to get off on a different path either. The tornado destruction is incredibly serious and my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who was the in the path of the storms.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts