RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a trainer in the kc or Missouri areas, I don't want one to train my dog but to help steer me in the right direction. I could pay for your time or even clean kennels throw marks whatever I just want to train my own dog, to me that will be half the fun

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
You're welcome to come train with me. Smithville Lake, Kearney areas. 816-213-9397. Or email [email protected]

Evan

·
Registered
375 Posts
Lots of dog training going on in this area. We have a pretty serious amateur group based out of Sedalia. Were members of the Kansas city Retriever Club and train for both FT's and HT's. Feel free to give me a call and I can probably shoot you in the right direction based on your goals.

Kevin Polley
660-620-1163

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is not a high level competion type dog (atleast I dont think so) but I'm pretty new to all this. I dont want anything extremely fancy, as long as she gets the ducks/geese i'll be more than happy Just a good ol' duck dog is what i'm after with her.

My other lab I bought like an idiot without research or decent pedigree and I kicked myself for it for awhile but I couldnt ask for a better house dog, she rather just hang out on the couch than retrieve and much rather stay in bed instead of going out in the cold at 3am

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
She is not a high level competion type dog (atleast I dont think so) but I'm pretty new to all this. I dont want anything extremely fancy, as long as she gets the ducks/geese i'll be more than happy Just a good ol' duck dog is what i'm after with her.

My other lab I bought like an idiot without research or decent pedigree and I kicked myself for it for awhile but I couldnt ask for a better house dog, she rather just hang out on the couch than retrieve and much rather stay in bed instead of going out in the cold at 3am
"Just a good ole duck dog is all I'm after"...and the trap is set lol;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts