RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

The percentage of time you train by yourself compared to the time you train with a group of lets say

• With a group of three or more.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it's an interesting question.

P.S. Do you think it's easier to train alone for HTs or FTs. Please no fighting just a question.

Jerry

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was mainly interested how many people train alone most of the time. The question about which is easier, HTs or FTs to train for when you?re alone was just an after thought. I hope that makes sense. :)

Jerry

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I didn?t do a vary good job posting that pole. It didn?t come out quite the way I wanted it to. I tend to confuse people when I talk that why I keep my mouth shut most the time. Trust me I make training equipment better than I post poles.

Jerry

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vicky
My company is new and at this time I have two products a remote trigger and a manual trigger. They both work on most types of manual launcher. I have two new products that are in the hands of a few trainers to get some ever day real life testing. I read one person?s post on this site that they got a look at one of them.
Those two products should ?be out? in the next few months. Thank for asking.

Jerry
www.train-rite.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.