RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a BLF almost 11 weeks old. As this is my first dog I'm training, I'd love to find someone who could meet up and give pointers/help. I'm doing Hillmann and am on day 10 minus the bird work (dont know where I could get one to work with). I'm in Saint Petersburg FL, but would be willing to travel an hour or two to meet up.

Looking forward to hear who's out there!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome to the are and congrats on your puppy.
I am a member of Central Florida HRC and we are having a Training Seminar on Saturday 4/28/12 in Clermont, FL. I would very much like you to be my guest at this seminar.
PM me for details or email me at [email protected]

Steve

·
Registered
720 Posts
I lived in Clearwater up until 2 years ago. Your best bet is to get with the central Florida HRC. Isn't much land or water in Pinellas County to train on. They are great people and within 2 hours!

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
I am two hours south. You are welcome to join my group on the weekends.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am near Lakeland and often train by myself since I can only train on weekends/evenings because of work and don't have a regular group. I also belong to the Central Florida club, come meet everybody they are a friendly group. Fairly new to this, one of my dog knows more than I do but he's pretty smart. Sara

1 - 6 of 6 Posts