RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Interested in a Training DVD geared to HRC testing, started, seasoned and finished ?

• Yes, definatley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Too many training DVD's out there already!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to a Pro who was thinking of doing a DVD, I suggested that it be geared to HRC testing format.

Who would be interested in such a DVD?.. It would have the same 1st class production of my other work.. :wink:

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
UKC, AKC, Hunt test, field trials.... It really doesn't matter. The semantics of marking off the gun, duck calls, white coats.... That's all just window dressing. Training for any venue should be the same. Rorem has a great DVD that covers handling at tests or trials.

Angie

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Rorem has a great DVD that covers handling at tests or trials
Yoo hoo Angie, where can I find info on this DVD?

·
Registered
111 Posts
But it is not available yet! But when it is I will own a set. I believe you can pre order now.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Yeah..cause she's in it
Wearing her usual summer training attire? What's the rating on this thing anyway?

PS. I just spent the $100 so it better be as good as she says it is or I'm going to come looking for her. :p

Um, I didn't catch that coming soon thingy at the top of the page. :oops: Does anyone know when "soon" is?

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
shootem said:
But it is not available yet! But when it is I will own a set. I believe you can pre order now.
It's available and Yaaaa I'm in it, most likely making a ass of myself.... I'm good at that. I haven't gotten it yet because it just came out. Others who have watched it have said it is really good....... When has Jerry Younglove or Dave Rorem made anything that was junk?????

No bikini wearing regards!

Angie

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
E-mail Jerry or give him a call.... I'm sure it will ship soon....

Angie

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well I figured what the hay, I just ordered one too!!! Angie are you getting a commission off this.hehe So how many do you think will get ordered tonight? Now this thread has REALLY gone off in a different direction!

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
shootem said:
Well I figured what the hay, I just ordered one too!!! Angie are you getting a commission off this.hehe So how many do you think will get ordered tonight? Now this thread has REALLY gone off in a different direction!
HAHAHAHAHA! No Commission.... I just made myself a "guinea pig" for both DVD's..... I just really believe in Dave's methodology in developing a handler......

He has made such a difference in teaching me and others, how to attack a test and how to make my specific dog successful in that test.... His knowledge and his ability to convey that knowledge is unbeatable.... And I have worked with alot of pros..... Let me tell ya.... :)

Angie

·
Registered
483 Posts
Just placed my order. Hope they are more prompt with this order. Last one took a while. I'm getting tired of cleaning pheasants. Time to do some training between hunts. Try to harness some of this desire.

·
Registered
204 Posts
It will be ready by the week of the National Open. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mr. Carey, I'm gonna bite my tongue again! I've gotten soooo much better at avoiding urinating contests. By the way it's spelled "definitely." Angie, I can't wait to see yours!

Rob

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
drbobsd said:
Just placed my order. Hope they are more prompt with this order. Last one took a while. I'm getting tired of cleaning pheasants. Time to do some training between hunts. Try to harness some of this desire.
Nice avatar, Bob.

You can't be getting tired of cleaning those good eatin' ringers already. Hellsbells, we just got a good start on the season. I would have guessed Randy (Shootem) would be done cleaning them by now, but not a real young whippersnapper like you. :wink: :lol: :lol:

I'd invite you to go hunting with me at the river, but I only hunt with dudes that clean birds. hehhehhehheh :roll:

UB

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Rob New said:
Mr. Carey, I'm gonna bite my tongue again! I've gotten soooo much better at avoiding urinating contests. By the way it's spelled "definitely." Angie, I can't wait to see yours!

Rob
See my what????? I'm trying real hard not to get into those "pissing match's" too.... Can ya see my halo????

Angie

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have not picked up a gun in 5 weeks. The dogs and I have hunted 2 weekends so far. I have brought home 12 birds and not fired a shot. How's that for a heck of a pheasant hunter. I have been in on the cleaning of about 200 birds.

·
Registered
483 Posts
UB

Glad to hear things going well for you and family. Ain't SD something this year. 8) I've missed my share this year but four triples and a once in lifetime 5 banger and I want to quick before my luck runs out.

Better quit hijacking regards,

·
Registered
111 Posts
drbobsd said:
UB

Glad to hear things going well for you and family. Ain't SD something this year. 8) I've missed my share this year but four triples and a once in lifetime 5 banger and I want to quick before my luck runs out.

Better quit hijacking regards,
Before any body starts yelling FOWL five bangers are legal in South Dakota!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts