RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
There are several now. Where are you located?

Have you got a training permit and parking permit?

WRL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in St. Helens and go to Sauvie pretty often. I have the permits and would love to get involved with a training group.

Steve

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Hunt tests or field trials ? I too am looking to find people to train with in the afternoons.Have gear will travel.

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Try giving Phil Sperr or Dave Illias a call. They are members of OHRC and live on the island.

Doug trains out there a bunch but mostly during the day.

Marilyn Parker would be another good one to call.

Tell them Lee said for you to call.

WRL

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Lee, Thanks for the suggestions. We'll be running in July unless Beanie comes in heat. Come on over to the wet side and we can do some big dog set ups.

Jeff

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff, any afternoon you want to train at Sauvie, I can probably make. I've only done HT, and am anovice at that, but I'm willing to learn.

Steve

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Steve, make 5 more posts and send me a PM for contact info.We are all still learning. In working the dogs we work to whatever level they are at.We can do different set ups depending on what's needed.Right now I am only getting out once a week.Next week I hope to get out more.

Jeff

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live over in Vancouver and would love to get together with a group as well. I'm training my first pup, 10 month old black lab. We're hoping to have him in his first Junior HT in July.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sounds good Jeff. I went to Sauvie yesterday and today. Met a really good guy today out there from Silverton - Matt. He let me workout with him, really cool.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jaeger, it looks like we have the beginning of a training group. I'll PM you after I get a few more posts.

Steve

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
once you guys get enough posts for pm's, send me one and I will give you a phone number of a training partner of mine. ;o)

WRL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts