RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2Dogs & I are going to water this weekend.

Anyone care to join in?

Jerry

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Saturday is the Annual Bryan-College Station meeting and end of year party, so we'll be tied up with that, would you like to come out and be our visitor? YOu might want to join the club after you sdee how much fun we can have together.

Sunday or Monday we might consider a get together to train in some water, though.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Jerry said:
2Dogs & I are going to water this weekend.

Anyone care to join in?

Jerry
If you'll buy Finny & I a plane ticket we are so there! I just have to do a little shopping to coordinate my outfits w/ his bandanas & fluffy towels.

M

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ms. V, were planning on getting together at Bryans on sunday and monday to do some dawgie training, your more than welcome to join us. and any guest as well...

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2Dogs, want to go to Bryan with me tomorrow???

Gonna be fun and some nice training grounds to boot!!!

Jerry

·
Registered
156 Posts
Jerry, come on down.. Well be at the bryan clooege station fun day tomorrow and from there well be hanging the rest of the weekend at Bryan Grantoms and doing some dawgie training.. Sun & Monday....

·
Registered
932 Posts
Damn, Jer's havin' to much fun, can wait for the move to TX............great folks there...............YEEE HAW.............lookin' to buy land as we speak...............so if yer holdin' folks, now's the time to fess up...........will consider Grimes, Walker, Madison Counties.....10 acres or better.... :wink:

Cash in hand regards..................... :D

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I'm committed to opening up the Tejas club grounds each Saturday a.m. for a regular session. (Sometimes they show, sometimes they don't.) I'd planned on coming up Sunday though. Too gooda water to pass up. Let me know the Sunday plan, man.

Ever get a hold of Art?

Mark

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mark, we plan on training at bryans both sunday and monday beginning at 7am...... were going to bbq as well so bring what you like and we can throw it on the grill.........

Walter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts