RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has the benefits changed since garmin has taken over. i see the dog bone points related to ordering clothing. but before, i was able to order anything i wanted, as much as i wanted, twice a year at the discounted rate. now i see its one remote ecollar training system and/or?? one garmin system at discounted rate. anyone else place their orders?

·
Registered
275 Posts
has the benefits changed since garmin has taken over. i see the dog bone points related to ordering clothing. but before, i was able to order anything i wanted, as much as i wanted, twice a year at the discounted rate. now i see its one remote ecollar training system and/or?? one garmin system at discounted rate. anyone else place their orders?
Yes it has changed. I'm not real sure about the clothing (I think you do get less though) but You can only get one system at the discounted rate.(Was 2 before) I think you can get one Garmin product in addition to the tritronics product. And the Discounted rate isn't as discounted as it was previously. (it's 23% now I think it was 25% or 30% before)

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I would guess that the IC program will by the wayside and maybe more corporate sponsorship of events (if that).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts