Will the Tri-tronic sport remote work with the electronic releases for wingers?
Adding a Receiver. To add an additional receiver to your G2 EXP or Sport G3
system, follow these steps.
NOTE: Two additional colored straps were included with your original purchase.
Please read all steps before starting.
• Install strap of the desired color on the new receiver and charge new receiver
for two hours.
• Set transmitter dog selection switch to the color of the strap.
• Set transmitter intensity dial to a number, not a letter.
• Turn the receiver on.
• Press and hold receiver on/off button, then press and hold a “continuous”
transmitter button. Hold both buttons down for about 5 seconds – until you
hear two quick beeps (ignore the long beep that sounds right away). Release
Receiver will now be set to match your transmitter, and will be turned off.
• Check for a successful match by turning receiver back on and pressing
a “continuous” transmitter button. The receiver light will turn on. If you are
not planning to use the unit now, turn the receiver off after testing.
If the transmitter does not operate the new receiver, try the procedure again. If
you are still having trouble please call our Customer Service Department.
Special note for Classic 70 G2 EXP or Trashbreaker G2 EXP. When adding
I don't know how he did it.Chris, I think the op was talking about a Tritronics remote release for wingers not an additional ecollar receiver. Am I misreading? I didn't think the ecollar transmitter would trigger a release for a winger either.
Edit: I reread op and now I am confused. What is a Tritronics sport remote? Are you talking about a sport transmitter?