RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any new after market sources for these battery packs?

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Tier
Ed, Have you used this service? Any feedback if you have?
Yes I have, very prompt, when the bayonet battery on the G2 transmitter finally dies I will send it there and also get new receiver batteries too

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I had my Pro 100 G3 receiver done a year ago and they were prompt and easy to work with.

Jeff G

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to know. A while back I was able to buy a couple of collar receivers that had some good life left in the batteries. But its only a matter of time until my son and I need batteries.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are we talking that they refurbish the batteries for G3 collars or is this the transmitter?

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Collars. Separate thread for transmitter.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks- I always thought they weren’t rebuildable due to being potted. I’m saving this thread!

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Thanks- I always thought they weren’t rebuildable due to being potted. I’m saving this thread!
They will rebuild both, the G2 transmitter has a battery like the receivers, sealed. The G3 receivers are also sealed as I recall but the G3 transmitter has a replaceable battery pack

·
Registered
324 Posts
I've use Lake City Feed and Seed in Lake City MI. They charge $35 and rebuild your battery pack. I've had quick turnaround and good service.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I've use Lake City Feed and Seed in Lake City MI. They charge $35 and rebuild your battery pack. I've had quick turnaround and good service.
I have use this place also with good results.

Nice to know there are options!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts