RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
why does everyone keep reading so much into a simple question. i just stupidly used the internet to pose a question that was raised at the event. i wish now that i had simply done a pm to art or whoever. asked my question and voiced my opinion that way. but then everyone wouldn't have gotten the chance to jump up on their soapbox and starting ripping into every aspect of everything involved.

i simply wanted to know why they didn't give out title ribbons. which has been answered. me, i am going on with life. you all have fun freaking out. :crazyeyes: :agrue: :crazyeyes:

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
why does everyone keep reading so much into a simple question. i just stupidly used the internet to pose a question that was raised at the event. were you not at the ribbon presentation on sunday. i wish now that i had simply done a pm to art or whoever. asked my question and voiced my opinion that way. but then everyone wouldn't have gotten the chance to jump up on their soapbox and starting ripping into every aspect of everything involved.

i simply wanted to know why they didn't give out title ribbons. which has been answered. me, i am going on with life. you all have fun freaking out. :crazyeyes: :agrue: :crazyeyes
Betcha you won't do that again.......

Angie

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
bandcollector wrote:

why does everyone keep reading so much into a simple question. i just stupidly used the internet to pose a question that was raised at the event. were you not at the ribbon presentation on sunday. i wish now that i had simply done a pm to art or whoever. asked my question and voiced my opinion that way. but then everyone wouldn't have gotten the chance to jump up on their soapbox and starting ripping into every aspect of everything involved.

i simply wanted to know why they didn't give out title ribbons. which has been answered. me, i am going on with life. you all have fun freaking out.
I'm gonna recommend that you cut your caffeine intake in half immediately... :roll:

Keith Griffith

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
bandcollector said:
Angie B said:
Bandcollector, lets not look at the ribbons, title, qualifying or whatever.... Look at the things this wonderful sport gives us. Because if it was just about ribbons. We all would have taken up some other game.

i simply wanted to know why they didn't give out title ribbons. which has been answered. me, i am going on with life. you all have fun freaking out. :crazyeyes: :agrue: :crazyeyes:
Don't let it bother you bud. Dog people are a weird lot anyway, you get one on a soapbox and 10 others are gonna try and knock him/her off. :wink:

It was great meeting you the other day. Wichita isn't to far and I try to get up there once in a while anyway. We should get together and train sometime.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.