RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Anyone following the Tulsa trial or running this weekend in Tulsa is kindly requested to post results as you receive them. I am far from home and want to root for friends and their dogs!

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
285 Posts
Any other results?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Partial Derby Results 2nd Hand:

1 Trigg
2 Leo (Milligan)
3 Trap (Milligan)
4 ?
RJ Bodell (Milligan)
Jams ?

Sorry thats all I know! Congrats to all who placed and finished!!
Bobby

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bobby,

Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming. I have four days left. I wish I could head straight to the airport and just fly back but I'll see you at the end of the month. The bag drag starts Wednesday while I wait Space A to head home.

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats to Tim Milligan on the Derby placements, Leo 2nd, Trap 3rd, and Bodell with an RJ.

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
191 Posts
Any news today?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Am to the 2 nd series....3,4,56,9,10,14,15,17,19,22,24,25,28,29,30,31,32,38,41,47
22/47 dogs

·
Registered
285 Posts
Any news on the Qual?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'd like to give a big shout out to my friend Paul Rainbolt AKA "Tulsa Slim" for placing second in the Open with his young dog Riverdance Iron Horse Allie. Pretty impressive for a guy who works his butt off putting on a trial while simultaneously keeping his head and composure enough to do battle in the Open and come away with the 2nd!!!!!!!!! Pretty Cool!!!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Yeah, Slim. Good work. I second what Richard said. Paul races to the line to run first in the Am on the land blind, even though he was supposed to be ahead of me with the eighth dog to run. Just so he could go relieve a gunner in the Open, where he had just run first or second. Cudo's to ya Paul Rainbolt and Allie.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Back to the Qual. They had a VERY tough triple with the short bird thrown hip pocket to another bird in the middle and a huge flier up the hill to the left. The test was in a big bowl with the line looking down over the test. Pretty field and a darn hard test. Two or three dogs dogs did the test without a handle. Lots of dogs with handles called back to a good hard blind up the middle of the marks. Nine called back to the water blind tomorrow.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Open Results:
1st Pogo Russell / Martha
2nd Allie Rainbolt / Paul
3rd Boo Penny/ Tim Milligan
4th Henry Starford/ Tim Milligan
RJ Lexie Stupka /Wayne
Jams Judy Aycock Robbie Bickley Mark Edwards Wayne Stupka

Congratulations to all who placed...Thanks to the Judges and Tulsa club for all
their hard work.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Way to go Paul!

Congrats to Pogo, once again. What an amazing dog.

And Tim Milligan is really starting to consistently be there in the end with his nice string of young dogs.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Back to the Qual. They had a VERY tough triple with the short bird thrown hip pocket to another bird in the middle and a huge flier up the hill to the left. The test was in a big bowl with the line looking down over the test. Pretty field and a darn hard test. Two or three dogs dogs did the test without a handle. Lots of dogs with handles called back to a good hard blind up the middle of the marks. Nine called back to the water blind tomorrow. Sorry, but I don't have the callbacks.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Way to go Team Milligan. Congrats to Steve Penny and Boo on the Open 3rd and Mr. Starford and Henry on the Open 4th.

Congratulations to everyone that placed and to the RTF fans that keep us updated!

Best regards,

Linas

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congrats Paul n Allie for 2nd place in open !! Not bad for a guy who missed 2 birds shooting flyer in the Am :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts