RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are heading down to the Tulsa Trial next weekend and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where to stay at Copan Lake???? I will be bringing my family and dogs :D

Thanks early for the information.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
If you are camping Copan lake has a really nice camping area only a couple miles from the grounds. There will be lunches available in the grounds also. Lots of hotels ans restaurants in Bartlesville. Looking forward to this trial with the small #s it should be fun.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
There should be plenty of rooms available from looking at the numbers.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Could someone post good directions to get to the campground, would be coming southbound on hwy 75 from KS, and it will be Thurs night way past O dark 30. Just discovered the derby is on fri, I almost showed up on SATURDAY!

Is it ducks or pheasants, any club member got the inside scoop?

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
DKR said:
It's not anywhere near Midnight yet.
What do you mean??? It closed a week ago. Midnight on the 5th is long gone...

37 dogs in the open. Is the moon blue???

Angie

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
It was for the Drifters or whoever made that song. In their case, it was green :D

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Its all ducks.
The camp grounds are only a few miles from the FT grounds. North of Copan w of 75 EW 650 rd. If you pass the truck stop restaurant you missed it, it's the first road before the truck stop if you are going south. The FT grounds are on the east side of 75 on the same road. I suggest downloading a map or stopping in the truck stop and asking.
37 in the open
44 AM
13 derby
and 25 Q
where am i Canada?

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Tulsa Slim said:
37 in the open
44 AM
13 derby
and 25 Q
where am i Canada?
Nope................

Schraderland. :wink:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Copa

Thanks to everyone for the information. I am looking forward to meeting you all down there.

On a side note, anyone camping at the lake have a satellite on their camper? I was informed this morning by the boss that HGTV's dream home give away was this weekend and she would sure like to see the show. :D

Thanks,

Aaron

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Ken Guthrie said:
Nope................

Schraderland. :wink:
Hmmm, I heard the same thing from someone else last weekend. I hadn't heard that he had the Tulsa club locked up before but two people have now said it so it must be true. :wink:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Speaking of #'s, I just noticed a 98 dog LIMITED open and a Q that's larger than the Am....

Tasty weekend in Des Ark :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
STAY HOME!

Paul,

You and Ramsey might as well stay home :D

Good luck bud and if you get a chance go check on the Pink dog!

Rich

·
Registered
947 Posts
Re: STAY HOME!

Gunners Up said:
Paul,

You and Ramsey might as well stay home :D

Good luck bud and if you get a chance go check on the Pink dog!

Rich
Don't worry, I'll check on that Pink dog for you. You not going to be there?

Frank

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I am in OK on business and just drove from Tulsa to Bartlesville this morning. I noticed some nice ponds someone is currently digging, just outside of Tulsa. They look like dog training ponds to me. Anybody from this forum?

Steve

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Come on Paul

1) The closet door came off the hinges two years ago
2) It isnt a “big spoon” (interesting choice of words on your part :shock: ) it is a scoop shovel. :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts