RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had the pleasure to run Nyala at Yankee Waterfowlers HRC where she earned her 500th pt. Despite some nasty weather a good crowd stayed for the ribbon ceremony and to see that Nyala, Linda and I were properly baptized in the local pond, followed by a Champagne toast. HRC is a great organization and a wonderful family. Thank you to the judges Henry Goeree and Reggie Oulellette and thank you all for sharing this special event with me.

Wayne Sumner

UH HRCH Drakehaven's Duck's Nightmare MH (Nyala) 500 pts.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hey Wayne, Super congrats to you and Nyala!!

Chris

·
Registered
923 Posts
Without pics of all the ribbons...it didnt happen! :D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Congrats Wayne , Linda and Nyala. You are gonna look good in that jacket. Jim

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Congratulations Wayne & Linda. Nyala is a great gal. Bet your feet aren't touching the ground!

Glad to hear that Reggie was one of your judges. Always liked running any event that he was judging or running. Good guy!

Congrats again!!

M

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Congrats!

I had the pleasure to run Nyala at Yankee Waterfowlers HRC where she earned her 500th pt. Despite some nasty weather a good crowd stayed for the ribbon ceremony and to see that Nyala, Linda and I were properly baptists in the local pond, followed by a Champagne toast. HRC is a great organization and a wonderful family. Thank you to the judges Henry Goeree and Reggie Oulellette and thank you all for sharing this special event with me.

Wayne Sumner

UH HRCH Drakehaven's Duck's Nightmare MH (Nyala) 500 pts.
Wayne and Linda,
Steve and I were thrilled to be there to witness Nyala's 500 point pass and help celebrate afterward. You two make an outstanding team and we can only hope to join you in that 500 point club someday. The HRC family is something very special that we all belong to. You and Linda have given so much to so many of us....it was nice to be there to give you two our love and support on your very special accomplishment with Nyala. It was also fun to see her give Wayne the paw the next day :)...on any day, you never know what dog is coming to line with you....
Our sincerest congrats on your HUGE accomplishment with Nyala.
Diane and Steve

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Congratulations!! ........UH HRCH Drakehaven's Duck's Nightmare MH, "Nyala", ... and her owners, Wayne and Linda.

Judy

·
Registered
390 Posts
Wayne,

Congratulations ! Well done. See you soon.

Steve

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Congratulations to Wayne, Linda and Nyala. It was truly a nasty day for running a test, at least for us humans. Sorry I could not stay for the celebration.

Dawn

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wayne,
"
Congratulations to you, Linda and Nyala! I wish I had been there to see the "baptism"!

Best wishes,
Dick

·
Registered
952 Posts
Congratulations on the 500 points Wayne! Welcome to the club.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts