RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Kristie Wilder said:
On sale for $19.95 down from $70 something...

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/331,98618_.html

Comes with a bumper, drawstring bag and a bowl. Looks really nice, esp for $20...

May not be a bad idea for a judges gift!!
I like this from the description:

Toy length: 13”
Toy diameter: 2-¾

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FOM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FOM said:
Kristie Wilder said:
On sale for $19.95 down from $70 something...

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/331,98618_.html

Comes with a bumper, drawstring bag and a bowl. Looks really nice, esp for $20...

May not be a bad idea for a judges gift!!
I like this from the description:

Toy length: 13”
Toy diameter: 2-¾

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FOM
and, look, it's even got a grommet on the end so you can add a string to prevent it from getting lost "somewhere"... have fun!!!

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got one of these in green from wal-mart:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5192528

It's basically one of those pop-open laundry baskets, but 5x bigger. It folds down to nothing. NOT good if you have a dog that wants to dig or chew, but I bought three to take to the retreat and I had three dogs in them overnight no problem. I did put towels in the bottom. I have three crates that each fold up to the size of a big frisbee...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Thanks Kristie, Just ordered six of these bags to put towards our judges gifts. Hopefully our upcoming judges don't see this. :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just went on the website, the notice is "We apologize for the inconvenience, this item is currently unavailable. " :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry guys! I'm glad somebody got them. Wish I had the extra bucks, I would have bought a bunch for the holidays...

-K

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
It looks sweet and at a great price!

Probably not as well-made as my Avery Pro Trainer Bag though. :wink:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
K G said:
Probably not nearly as expensive either....
The Flambeau bag is less than half the price of the Avery. But I think the Avery bag is also worth its selling price, which is an even greater compliment to the price of the Flambeau. :shock:

However I won my Avery bag, so it didn't cost me anything! 8)

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Did anyone else check out the rest of the bargain basement or other closeout items? lots of neat stuff there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lady Duck Hunter said:
Did anyone else check out the rest of the bargain basement or other closeout items? lots of neat stuff there.
i look all the time...

I go into the bargain basement, select my category or "all" and then sort by price lowest to highest. Then you can see what's really inexpensive.

They have an acrylic duck call that I think is still there. It's $8.95 and it's been great for training. I've had them about a year or so.

-K

1 - 17 of 17 Posts