RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open started with 62 i think. Quit Friday with 12 left to run Saturday morning. Late start, 10 or so flyer changes, cows, and big hunts kept us from finishing on Friday.

Called back 28 for the land blind. Lost 7 of our land blind. 21 to the water blind. Late start again today and other logistcal issues only let us run 7 dogs tonight on our waterblind. 14 to run in the morning, water marks to follow.

Results that i know...
AM
1st - Lanse Brown
2nd - Kippy Kemp, Mini
3rd - Joe Broyles
4th - don't remember
RJ - Deb Bredeson, Patton (soooo intimidatingly beautiful... is she married?)
Jams that i know... Kippy Kemp and Lanse Brown

Derby
1st - Ledford
2nd - Moody
3rd - Ledford

Weather is supposed to turn to storms all day tomorrow.

SM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,672 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
RJ - Deb Bredeson, Patton (soooo intimidatingly beautiful... is she married?)

SM
Uh, Shayne. You're engaged - remember????

Just trying to help,
Becky
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,319 Posts
Becky Mills said:
Shayne Mehringer said:
RJ - Deb Bredeson, Patton (soooo intimidatingly beautiful... is she married?)

SM
Uh, Shayne. You're engaged - remember????

Just trying to help,
Becky
Becky,

For some reason, I thought 4th was funny. Obviously not handled by a good looking woman.

Shayne, you do not even have to try to be funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
More derby results-
fourth- Moody
Rj- Moody
Jams- Moody had 2. Don't know other Jams.

Gene
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,314 Posts
When posting FT results it would be good to know which dogs get the placements and jams and also who ownes the dog.

Unless it results in a double header the handlers name is incidental and superfluous information.

Just a thought,
john
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
John, The derby results I posted I'm not sure which dog the pro placed with. I do know my pup Blew was fourth in derby. Charlie Moody's other dogs he placed or jammed with are Ozzie-(Scott Anthony) Duke, RJ I think- (Lou Magee), Jackson- Jam- (Wesley Woods).

Personally, I'd rather see partial results over no results. These results are from a short phone conversation I had while I was watching a high school basketball game in a small gym with way too many people. I was fortunate to pick up this much.

I'm sure someone will post detailed results soon.

Gene
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Here is another update. Hope it is accurate. I was given the numbers by a friend at the grounds and looked the dogs up on EE. Cell service wasn't that good. Post up if there are any errors and I'll correct.

Open
1. Otter Creeks TLK of TWN - Tommy Parish- Chris Ledford
2. AFTCH Thieven Satin Sable- William Tidd- Chris Ledford
3. Peg- Lee Jolley
4. Ragin Rusti Steel- Tammy Bell- Charlie Moody
Jam- Woody- Henry Ragle- Charlie Moody.
There were other Jams- don't know them.

Q-
1. Donna Anns Drake- Brion and Donna Hardin- Horsley
2. Rascal- Butch Statham- Charlie Moody.
3. Highmarks Little Wild Man- Jeff Amendola- Ledford
4. Morris Auggie Bush Doggie- William Strange- Charlie Moody
RJ- Nilak New Opportunity- Dennis Wilcox- Wilcox
Jams- five or six but don't know them.


Gene
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
868 Posts
john fallon said:
When posting FT results it would be good to know which dogs get the placements and jams and also who ownes the dog.

Unless it results in a double header the handlers name is incidental and superfluous information.

Just a thought,
john

:evil: Good Lord these people are running their butts off, for someone to be able to take just a moment to update us I personally appreciate their effort.

I assume from your comment you are going to take it upon yourself to gather all callbacks, placements, jams, and owners of every event for the RTF in the future. If not maybe it should of remained just a thought.

Don Ritter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
870 Posts
Congrats to Tommy

Congrats to Tommy and Chris !!!!!!
That Buzz is one hell of a nice dog :!: :!:
Congrats to Chris on Sable as well !!!
How about Mr. Moody getting his placements in the Open, Q, and Derby!!
Ragle- Woody Jamming the Open :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am home. I am tired. I am PROUD of our Open. Our first series was very tough, very fair, and very straight forward. We called back every dog that picked up all the birds - 3 handles. Our blinds weren't super tough, but we called back all the dogs that did well on them. Our last series was a flyer, a check down bird, and a big swim... we gave a ribbon to every dog that got the birds, 2-3 handles i think. 6 JAMs

Shayne
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Thanks Andy! :lol:

You know this one was great! Our first all age finish. I am so proud of Rusty and Charlie.

I really enjoyed this Open. TOUGH!! First series..... which I REALLY like.

Thanks Shayne, it was fun!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TBell said:
Thanks Andy! :lol:

You know this one was great! Our first all age finish. I am so proud of Rusty and Charlie.

I really enjoyed this Open. TOUGH!! First series..... which I REALLY like.

Thanks Shayne, it was fun!! :D
Your dog got fourth????

THANKFULLY... i feel that perfect marks carries a dog through a weak land blind. hmmmmm, thats interesting, where have i NOT seen that before?????? hahahaha

Thanks for your help this weekend Tammy and congrats on Rusti's placement. He ran a great trial.

SM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
THANKFULLY... i feel that perfect marks carries a dog through a weak land blind. hmmmmm, thats interesting, where have i NOT seen that before?????? hahahaha
TOO FUNNY!!

I am learning from good judges (like you :wink: ) to look back through previous series for FAIR callbacks. You put on a nice test SM! ..... very tough, very fair, and very straight forward........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
516 Posts
thanks everyone for the help, Cliff, Mike, Jeff, Paula, Lance and I would like to thank all the judges and everyone that helped us this weekend. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,222 Posts
kip said:
thanks everyone for the help, Cliff, Mike, Jeff, Paula, Lance and I would like to thank all the judges and everyone that helped us this weekend. :D
What, no thank yous for Chris who volunteered to shoot the flyer at the Open? :lol:

I wasn't there but, thanks to all who worked, including at the Open. We got an Open JAM and that is better than a bump on the head!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
My dog, Eve, got 4th in the Am, with my husband running her. Shayne, you may remember her from the 1st series of the Open, she is the dog that got chased by the cows and then got 3 no-birds on the flyer in her rerun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,442 Posts
Emily Faith said:
My dog, Eve, got 4th in the Am, with my husband running her. Shayne, you may remember her from the 1st series of the Open, she is the dog that got chased by the cows and then got 3 no-birds on the flyer in her rerun!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top