RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just used my one Influentials Club member buy for the year and got a new Tritronics Pro 500 EXP transmitter.
I have been debating doing this for over a year now and finally bit the bullet. Then due to my lack of computer skills I ordered two by mistake. So, I had to call Tritronics to straighten out my mistake. LOL!

I have been using a Flyway for years but now will give it to my son. Hank's (by Pirate) owner.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EXP version which is the multiple dog one.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Wayne,
I found a good buy on a 500 on RTF Classified. I too have the Flyway but since I have started using the 500, it is very hard to reach for my Flyway. I have three new dogs in training and they wear the 500 collars, my older labs that need very little corrections wear the Flyway collars. I will however use the flyway when I am in the blind. It would be a little easier to swallow loosing that system over the 500. I will bet you are going to really enjoy your new purchase.

Dave

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Things change, but the last I heard when I wanted to buy a 1 dog Pro 500 was that they were only making the Exp. model.

No more 1 dog collars.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John, The one dog 500 is still listed but at the same price as the EXP. Go figure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts