RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 13 Week old Boykin Pups. I am following SmartWorks but am completely new to retrievers. I would like both to be capable at Waterfowl and running HRC to the Seasoned level....Thats our goal.

BUT since they are both being registered in BSS, UKC and AKC I would also like to have them trained for Upland and Test for this discipline as well.

So who is a good Upland Trainer in Georgia and what would be a reasonable Goal for the Pups? Their Grand Sire Chief just received his MH and I am still learning what that actually involved as far as cost in terms of cash and time.

So if my focus is on Testing to eastablished Standards rather than competing with other Dogs what would reasonable desired Titles be in BSS? UKC? AKC? And then Waterfowl and Upland?

Excuse my ignorance if the question is too broad.

Thanks

Robert

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all of the input especially Mattm....I am following Smartworks for the Pups but is there a specific Upland Training system? Or maybe a DVD that just explains all of this competition or testing....I would buy it LOL.

BRUZ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.