Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Field Trial and Hunt Test prospects.
Follow the litter on Facebook at Rysk x Livvie
Yellows and Blacks available.

5 Gen Pedigree Five generation pedigree: RYSK x Livvie

Vertical Pedigree (shows some siblings) Vertical pedigree: RYSK x Livvie

I am doing this breeding to try to produce my next FT dog. I study pedigrees and watch dogs when I judge and train to see who I like. While I have not had puppies in a while, the last breeding I did with FC/NAFC Grady x FC/AFC Lola produced 2 FC/AFC and 2 AFC, US and Canadian National Finalists, 10 QAA, and several MHs. At the time she was bred Lola had just become QAA. From a performance pedigree perspective, Mickey (Rysk's father) and Shaq (Rysk's grandfather) line up well with the line that produced FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger (Livvie's grandmother's sire) and FC/AFC Windy City Secret Signal

This is Rysk’s first breeding, but I chose him because he’s really nice dog, I have judged him and his sister Bella and am super impressed with both of them. Rysk is a very talented dog from the Mickey (mightymouse) x Journey breeding that has also produced some other very talented dogs including FC/AFC Bella. Rysk has lots of horsepower but is manageable on the line and on blinds. He was FC at 4 and his Finishes and Points per start impressive.

Livvie is 4 and is by FC/AFC Highpeak’s Objection Overruled and a female from my breeding of Grady to my FC/AFC Lola, Bashakills Premium Grade Primer and full sibling to 4 FT titled dogs. I ran Livvie in a few Qs to get her QAA, and a few AA stakes to see where we are in training. She’s smart, very manageable, easy to train, and not crazy. I work full time and train her myself. We will be back to training in August and running AA stakes in the fall.

Health Clearances
Rysk
Hips : Excellent
Elbows :Normal
Eyes: Normal
Color: Black (not sure if he carries yellow)
Livvie
Hips: Excellent
Elbows: Normal
Eyes: Normal
Heart: Echo Normal
Color: Black with hidden yellow
$500 deposit to hold a puppy. $1950 total price.
Email me at [email protected] or private message on this platform.

Livvie
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Working animal

Rysk
Plant Dog Carnivore People in nature Working animal

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone have any experience or know much about FC AFC Belmont’s Just Peat. Black male that is chocolate factored. Considering him to breed to my chocolate female. Anyone have any knowledge on his demeanor? How about his puppies?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts