RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to be in Anchorage for the 13th and 14th of February. I will have a car and a little time to myself. Is there anyone who would like to meet up for drinks/sodas/dinner on tuesday or wednesday night?

Hate to eat alone in a new town regards.
Grant

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Sure... Give us a call... Dan & I will hook up with you on one of the days....

-Mary O

Pm'd you the number...

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Is Rum Runners still open in Anchorage? A few years ago it was is a good spot to burn a few hours in Anchorage....there was another place but I was forbidden to go there. :(

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Rum Runners changed locations and got too big. So the new cool place to go is Platinum Jaxx. I don't go out at all so I am way out of the loop. The place you were banned from - would that be the Bush Company? LOL

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Kingofthecamp said:
The place you were banned from - would that be the Bush Company? LOL
Yeah...that's the place

Go figure that I wasn’t allowed to go to a nursery….whoever got hurt by viewing horticulture? I still don't understand the reasoning.... :?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Well! Heavyhunter is a pretty fun guy! If he is ever in your town, hook up with him and you will have lots of laughs. You can't miss him. He's like 6'5" and is in cammo....

Nice to meet you Grant!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW!!!!!!!!!! What a great time!! Dan and Mary are great company, just what I needed while away for the Valentines Day. I really enjoyed the company and conversation, adn the local insight to a great place to eat. 8)

Thanks again for your generousity with your time and evening, made my trip worthwhile.

Grant

1 - 7 of 7 Posts