RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got back from running some errands this morning. Its hot here. I was dyin a thirst. I headed straight to the fridge.

On the shelf was a container of Ice cold red liquid in a jug..
I opened the top and chugged about a quart of it..

It tasted funny,, sweet but different..

I have drunked the Hummingbird nectar!!!

Am I gonna be OK???

Mrs Gooser sugested a short rope and a tall tree branch!
Seems extream to me..

Any advice??

Red lipped Gooser

·
Registered
377 Posts
Start flappin' yer wings really really fast then let yer new pup carry ya around a while...hope he's soft mouthed...;)

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Once upon a time I was working at a small hunter show barn and we had a mare that had a cough. After going through all kinds of stuf , like wetting hay and meds, the vet gave us a pink liquid that had the consistency of water , with no smell. SO I tasted it....it also had no taste! So Doc comes out and I say what the heck? are you giving US a placebo? He says no, Bridget, that syrup has arsenic in it .....silly me.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would someone that understands wordly things, explain to Gooser, why a person would think you have to refrigerate sumpin that you is gonna pour in a glass jar, and hang in the sun???

Truly there are times when I am totally lost in life....

Gooser

( startin to sprout nubs on my shoulders)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
It works like Grecial Formua for brunettes but this red stuff is designed for red heads. Your good wife is just trying to make you look younger. Drink up.

·
Registered
12,637 Posts
would someone that understands wordly things, explain to Gooser, why a person would think you have to refrigerate sumpin that you is gonna pour in a glass jar, and hang in the sun???

Truly there are times when I am totally lost in life....

Gooser

( startin to sprout nubs on my shoulders)
One time many years ago, driving home from a summer event late at night I passed what was at the time one of the first 24 hour grocery stores in my area and decided it was a good time to do some shopping. Next morning, with the alarm clocks sound doing terrible things to my brain and my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth I belly crawled to the refrigerator. Opening the door of the refrigerator, pausing while my eyes adjusted to the blinding light from within it, I slowly focus on a large, square white thing. And I asked myself, “self, why is there toilet paper in the refrigerator?” Not being able to give my self an answer I carried on, on my rout, to the bathroom. And oddly found a gallon of milk on the back of the toilet. So, was the bird food preparing family member at a BBQ yesterday?

Side note, for the kids….
After a long night of drinking, a big ol’ gulp off of a left out, warm gallon of milk, is never a good idea.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Sugar and water mostly-you will be a bit hyper?????:)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
To make a long story short….My Dad when he was in the dog circuit bought a motor home to travel across the country to compete… He had a close friend stay in the motor home for the night. When morning came, his friend woke up early and went into the bathroom and decided to brush his teeth. He didn’t turn on the light and reach into the medicine cabinet and grabbed the toothpaste. While brushing he noticed that the paste was different and turned on the light. He was brushing with Preparation H. He didn’t tell my old man until 2 years later. All Dad did was grin and didn’t say nothin’.
Missed you old man.:(

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
After a long night of drinking, a big ol’ gulp off of a left out, warm gallon of milk, is never a good idea.
But beer for breakfast will cure a poundin in the head real quick :)

I have noticed that the dairy in the morning may coat the stomach and make you feel okay for a bit but it is like a time bomb waiting till you least expect it - like 4 in the after noon when you have an hour drive somewhere and there is no rest stop in sight and a ton of traffic around you and the the only field approach around has a farmer parked in it, Not speaking from experience at all..

·
Registered
915 Posts

Good thing the toilet was right close!;-)

BHB

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wife once put hummingbird food in a used wine bottle & left it in the 'fridge. Later on, after a few glasses of the real stuff, she picked up the 'food. Didn't taste too bad, but was a little sweet.....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Originally Posted by Ken Bora

A long time ago, my aunt needed to bring a urine sample into the DR for some testing and the only container she could find was an old wine bottle. So she filled it, corked it and put it on the passenger seat to take to her Dr appt. Well, she had to stop on the way for an errand and ( you ALL see this coming !!;-) ) didn't lock the car. Yes someone decided to grab that free bottle of wine and have themselves a little drink.

Not so bad now, is it Gooser?? :p:D

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Originally Posted by Ken Bora

A long time ago, my aunt needed to bring a urine sample into the DR for some testing and the only container she could find was an old wine bottle. So she filled it, corked it and put it on the passenger seat to take to her Dr appt. Well, she had to stop on the way for an errand and ( you ALL see this coming !!;-) ) didn't lock the car. Yes someone decided to grab that free bottle of wine and have themselves a little drink.

Not so bad now, is it Gooser?? :p:D
I am in complete awe that your Grandmother could aim and fire that accurately.:D

Pin point accuracy regards

Bubba

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am in complete awe that your Grandmother could aim and fire that accurately.:D

Bubba

HHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Especially,,,,,,at distance!!!

Gooser

·
Registered
102 Posts

Bubba[/QUOTE....

OMFreakingG....

Perfectly good beer on the monitor regards,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts