RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to see some videos of the people I admire on the RTF.

I have seen Gonia, Graham and Rorem in person, have seen Lardy, Hillman, Mertens, Farmer, Aycock and Voigt videos of course. Chris and several others have posted videos.

How about it Howard, Captainjack, Gundog 2002, Ken Bora and others? Of dog training of course.

AND Melanie, too!

·
Registered
12,629 Posts
I know there are a couple of me in the rtf archives. one with a 2x4 and a great passed on Chessie of mine named Ice. If you find it I am wicked fat in it and don't look that way know more. Another, with another passed on Chessie named Sonny doing walking baseball but it is lame 'cause I have a stationary camera and try to stay in front of it. That one may have been before the great Atkinson server purge. But I know the 2x4 one is still up. Just I can never find it whan I want to.
I think Bubba has one of /paul smurfing beers out of his cooler also.

edit, found one Wayne. Damn what a porker I was!

this one is funny, we all tried to win a new gun X by posting a vid. I show how to introduce a gun, to a dog

G

·
I would like to see some videos of the people I admire on the RTF.

I have seen Gonia, Graham and Rorem in person, have seen Lardy, Hillman, Mertens, Farmer, Aycock and Voigt videos of course. Chris and several others have posted videos.

How about it Howard, Captainjack, Gundog 2002, Ken Bora and others? Of dog training of course.

AND Melanie, too!
OK Wayne, that is too funny. I was scanning the names and was going to say "hey what about me?" And there was my name. :lol:

No videos for a while here. Looky, my young hopeful, is due Sunday. I should have videoed her when I was out with fellow RTFers Mark L and 7pntail but then again, it was pouring rain and it wasn't prime video conditions. Maybe one day if I ever get down to Billy's and see my Jump :rolleyes: I'll try and remember.

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, one down. What about the rest of you guys?

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on guys! Typing on the forum is easy. Lets see if you can walk the talk (typing). LOL. Post some videos. Pls.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Here's a short, sitting on a bucket with my stupid eye camera (which I have since thrown away). Gun in right hand, e-collar in the other, behind the gun mark. Previous to this the closer gun station threw left to right, so this is the far gun station to the right, throwing right to left, behind the first gun. (not sure if this is a viable concept, but I make stuff up all the time). ;)

You may want to check your volume, this camera's mike is hot and generally loud

http://youtu.be/B0F7VRC09c8

·
Registered
442 Posts
Got to be some more videos out there. Post them up.

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Not interested.. Sorry. Who's got the time???

Now if I were selling a dog,,, that's another thing.

Angie

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's one heck of a blind for a little guy. Good job!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Here you go Mr. Nutt. This is my near 11 month old pup Drake. working on his HR title now. trained by myself this morning so not the best video and only had an automatic with me so made cycling the popper a bit fun. There is a slight cut in the video on the return with the go bird cause i didn't want to have the 30 second stop to take his morning dump taking up space on the video. LOL....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TEgohZKRSc

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for sharing. Good job! I have trained a few spaniels and they can be a hoot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts