RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My girl came into heat a couple of weeks ago (3 days before Pontchatrain's HT, thanks Mrs Karen). Let her out to air and the front yard is full of the neighbors free running dogs, so she has been under strict supervision. I took the family out a few days ago, got back home and let her out as we were unloading all the rug rats. Loaded her back in the crate and shut down the garage. Around 10ish went to the garage to let her out before going to bed and heard something moving around. A little solid black min-pin was hiding out behind the shelves.... That little sucker got more than he bargained for... Nicole came outside thinking something was wrong. So now he is still very interested, just keeps his eye out for Daddy.

Going to try the same technique in 15 or 16 years with the baby girl....

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Hey Rick you could start your own designer breed, min lab with a min pin. lol Hey are you gonna breed her this time? Ben maybe?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Rick you could start your own designer breed, min lab with a min pin. lol Hey are you gonna breed her this time? Ben maybe?
That's exactly what Mike said....

Not ready to breed her yet, think I'm going to chase the next title and see what happens.

You think you would have to keep your whistle in your mouth for that cross?

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's exactly what Mike said....

Not ready to breed her yet, think I'm going to chase the next title and see what happens.

You think you would have to keep your whistle in your mouth for that cross?
When you starting the next title venture? Fall?

I told Jaime that I may go back for the fun of it with Buttons the next Spring!

Ben

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Targeting Fall. You ready to get back together after Easter?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts