RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brown bear Grizzly bear Bear Kodiak bear American black bear

Hey Bubba, Ya think the ole' anti-hound hunters will be re-thinking their decision? lol....ehehehe

·
Registered
915 Posts
Your question is logical so I don't think it will matter... I'm pretty sure that logic has nothing to do with them not letting the use of hounds to hunt bear.

Now, if we can get the wolves to run the bear then you might have something!

BHB

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
Interesting. Before I enlarged the thumbnail, I thought maybe it was working over a Smartcar.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting. Before I enlarged the thumbnail, I thought maybe it was working over a Smartcar.
Garbage can / smart car...same difference.. lol...

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
View attachment 7532

Hey Bubba, Ya think the ole' anti-hound hunters will be re-thinking their decision? lol....ehehehe
With any luck at all that bad boy will acquire a taste for gay liberal Democrat (wait- is that a triple redundancy?) Lowered knows there are plenty in that neighborhood. Maybe we should set up a tree stand near one of the Latte carts and see what comes around.

My best son lives in Issaquah- I'll have him start spreading bait.

Can you skin Griz regards

Bubba

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With any luck at all that bad boy will acquire a taste for gay liberal Democrat (wait- is that a triple redundancy?) Lowered knows there are plenty in that neighborhood. Maybe we should set up a tree stand near one of the Latte carts and see what comes around.

Bubba
The treestand by the latte stand down there might get you in trouble with the law.... no free peep shows...got to buy a drink..

Yellow Home House Tree Building

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
3,001 Posts

Bubba
Gotta love ya! Thats hilarious!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts