RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be looking for a training group in the Northern Kentucky area. I'll get my pup in early October, but would like to observe some training sessions before then. I am hoping to find a serious group that likes to get the job done efficiently. I am a hermit by nature, but realize that this new venture will require me to ask others for help and advice.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Robin I train alone down in the Warsaw area. I would appreciate any help and csan get you hooked up with some of the Retriever people down in this area. There is one of the best HT pro's I know just about 10 minutes from me and he is a friend of mine. I am training my dog the run Master this fall and am working mostly on handling as that is his weakness. I also judge AKC HT's and can give you some idea what to expect if you decide to run any tests with your pup.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Looking forward to hearing from you

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Where because I sure want some dog time.....:) been having a bunch of "honey do" stuff.........LOL. Just one dawg and I have a couple of ducks......

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried to send you a PM last night, but I'm not sure you could see it? I don't have 10 posts yet. I am enjoying reading some of these threads so much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts