·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was fun today on Auburn University campus:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hot Damn! not even 8 weeks and they've already been to University??!?!?! Now thats a smart bloodline! And lookers? cute for sure!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Great pictures of pups and Sanford Hall - need one in front of the Small Animal Clinic. WAR EAGLE

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
guess you wont be selling any pups to any Bama homes:rolleyes:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Best puppy pics I've seen in a while!!! WAR EAGLE

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
guess you wont be selling any pups to any Bama homes:rolleyes:
got one heading to Maryland that strangely enough is a bama home. I enjoyed sending those pictures, and they actually enjoyed them as well.

:razz:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Good looking pups. Would buy one if the pics were in front of the Denny chimes. Great creativity though. At least the pups are young and have a chance to out grow the punishment you have put them through. See you at the iron bowl

·
Registered
213 Posts
Low down dirty rotten trick. More than one puppy on campus at a time is hunting over bait! :-D. Go Dawgs!

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Aw Bon, even Bama Fans deserve a good dog. We have a few 'bown' ones who even reside in Tuscaloosa.
I actually hope the dogs grow up run the circuit in Louisiana and kick some LSU buttt:p:p:p

Gene Chizik fan...

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
if one of them little suckers wins a qual and decides to go to miss state, they will pay him $180k to come back for a year of all age work! probably win a national too! this can only happen if they chew up a laptop at florida first.;)
rtr

·
Registered
141 Posts
WDE! Class of 2001

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Careful.... they might get poisoned
Or their car might get burned up if they travel to Baton Rouge. Or have nacho cheese thrown at them. Or get flipped off by a 90-year-old lady. Or . . . Never mind.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts