RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the thread about the eclinics and looked at the website. I was thinking about getting the season pass but wondering what some of you that had watched the shows thought about them. And I was also wondering how often they have new shows available. Thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have watched a few of these and found something usefull in all Iv'e watched. If you are new to training I would recomend them highly. If your not new maybe you will find some thing usefull as I did. Not a ton of new info for me but things that I found I have used and incorperated in my training. Hope this helps you to make a discision. I would say the season pass is the better deal.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I've got a season pass and feel it was well worth it. I'm not up to date on viewing them but found the one's I have viewed VERY valuable!

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Just purchase for each video $19.99. Not interested in all of them. Al Arthur video good.

·
Registered
363 Posts
There are none as long as you have a Season Pass ($99/year). If you have an Event Pass ($20), you can watch 1 show as many times as you want 3 days.

·
Registered
363 Posts
It's been a little slow lately... some of these guys are hard to pin down; but we've got more coming. Here's what's coming up over the next couple of months right now.

Big Bad Force Fetch Made Easy — Part 4
May 15th at 9:00 PM CST
Rody Best, Best Retrievers

Feeding to Win: Focus on Dietary Fat
June 5th at 8:00 PM CST
Eric K. Altom, Ph.D., Senior Nutritionist, P&G Professional Pet Care

A Training Revolution
June 12th at 8:00 PM CST
Robert Milner, Duckhill Kennel

The Two Basic Functions of a Gundog
June 19th at 8:00 PM CST
Robert Milner, Duckhill Kennel

Tech Pond Development Part 1
August 21st at 8:00 PM CST
Bo Brewer, Ridgemark Retrievers

Tech Pond Development Part 2
August 23rd at 8:00 PM CST
Bo Brewer, Ridgemark Retrievers

·
Registered
449 Posts
Steve, The tech pond development, is this developing a pond, or training the dog to run a tech pond?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'll see what we can do.

In the meantime, we do have a very good 2-part series from Lance Vines at DuckBand Retrievers called "It's Won and Lost at the Line".

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anything on line manners and getting the dog from the truck to the line/obedience?
It's called a healing stick repeatedly and firm. LOL. You'll work it out this is a common problem. Best of luck. If you need someone to handle the healing stick let me know.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
It's called a healing stick repeatedly and firm. LOL. You'll work it out this is a common problem. Best of luck. If you need someone to handle the healing stick let me know.
Well, when they get Randy to do this video you'll learn why there is little to no need for a heeling stick.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts