RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With our hunt test season coming to an end this weekend Blade and I needed 2 passes to get his HRCH. He didn't have a great week of training, so needless to say, I was worried. But he pulled through and got it done. With a pass on Saturday it was only one more to go, and he did it in HIGH drama. He got into the blind on land in the morning (while going for the 3rd bird) and with him sitting on top of it I was able to get him off of it and to the mark. I almost collapsed!! It is something I will definitely not forget. Then we had a clean run on water and almost 1 whistled the blind which was on an island past a point.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats!! Let's see some pics

·
Registered
431 Posts
:) it's been a long time since I've seen you take shook after land yesterday and rightfully so! Dog looking at blind and being able to call him off is something I've only seen once before successfully at a hunt test. I'm proud of you son!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
And I bet the ice cold soaking afterwards felt good too...especially as hot as it was.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty proud of him!! I really wanted to get him titled this spring. He's done real well, especially since he is just now a little over 26 months old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts