RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the founders of Bryan-College Station Retriever Club has been lost with the passing of Carroll Miller. All of us are indebted to this pioneer of the retriever world. I know we haven't been very involved in dog stuff the last few years, but Carroll was a true inspiration to me personally.

He will be greatly missed.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I am sorry for the loss of your friend, I know I will never forget some of the men and women who were mentors to me in the retriever world. They truly open up new horizons and possibilities to all.

With Sympathy
Earlene

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your friend he really built a class organization. I look forward to running those events and also have worked a few.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Chris,

I was told earlier today about Mr. Carroll's passing. Truly a gentleman. He will be missed by many.

Carroll owned, trained and titled the 2nd dog to earn a GRHRCH. His name was Sonny and oh how Carroll loved him.

RIP Mr. Carroll.

Janet

·
Registered
883 Posts
I had the pleasure of judging with him many years ago and learned a great deal about dogs and set ups from him. It was a most pleasurable week end, He was indeed a fine gentle man and he did love the dogs! He has been missed already, Bill

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Chris,

I was told earlier today about Mr. Carroll's passing. Truly a gentleman. He will be missed by many.

Carroll owned, trained and titled the 2nd dog to earn a GRHRCH. His name was Sonny and oh how Carroll loved him.

RIP Mr. Carroll.

Janet
X2 on the true gentleman.
Mr.Carroll sure knew how to put together nice breedings. His pups always seemed to be very tractable/talented animals. The Millers had a knack at putting the right sire to dam.

RIP Mr.Carroll.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts