RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like it says, we need a sticky for names.
I started on a few weeks ago which im sure is probably the 2845th time its been started and have seen 3 since then.
Im sure it would help alot of people out.

·
Administrator
3,872 Posts
Just like it says, we need a sticky for names.
I started on a few weeks ago which im sure is probably the 2845th time its been started and have seen 3 since then.
Im sure it would help alot of people out.
Not really......most dogs will have different parents or come from different kennels that the owner may want to incorporate into their pup's name.

Some folks have already commented on the fact that the Stickys we current have take up most of their screen when they first come into the forum. There is really no need for a Sticky for names. (Besides, without a new thread asking for suggestions for a name, what would aggravate those people that don't like the name suggestion threads?!! LOL )

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Just don't start puppy name threads...that would be easier..

·
Administrator
3,872 Posts
Just don't start puppy name threads...that would be easier..
I, for one, enjoy seeing the puppy name threads. I enjoy the enthusiasm the new owners show and the creativity of our members in coming up with names :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not really......most dogs will have different parents or come from different kennels that the owner may want to incorporate into their pup's name.

Some folks have already commented on the fact that the Stickys we current have take up most of their screen when they first come into the forum. There is really no need for a Sticky for names. (Besides, without a new thread asking for suggestions for a name, what would aggravate those people that don't like the name suggestion threads?!! LOL )

Was just a thought.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I, for one, enjoy seeing the puppy name threads. I enjoy the enthusiasm the new owners show and the creativity of our members in coming up with names :)
Ditto that Vicky...

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Gundogsupply has a page that lists the most common dog names. It is quite lengthy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts