RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 138 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Retriever News organization has decided that Vickie will not be providing us stay at homers/subscribers with the coverage she has provided in the past.

If you would like to voice your opinions to the magazine to which you pay your annual fee for results and coverage of the National events, you may contact the following folks.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I am stealing this email below from someone in an attempt to make it easy for everyone to cut and paste and send to the decision makers. (slight editing on my part)

"It has come to my attention that at this years Amateur National Retriever Trial, of which you are a sponsor, Vickie Lamb has been removed from the Retriever News Blog. This is unacceptable behavior by the Retriever News and as a sponsor of that event and organization, you should know of the enormous outrage that is being voiced by the Retriever community. Your product name attached to such controversy is poor business practice. I encourage you to immediately contact Retriever News and request that Vickie Lamb be seated "behind the line" to continue her Blog

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Very very disappointing, but yet not so surprising from them. They didn't want anyone else to be able to share any information from the National, but yet now they don't want to even share it themselves.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
This is awful.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
How will they benefit from preventing her from keeping us posted about whats going on? This stinks! I was VERY MUCH looking looking forward to it!

Thank you Vickie!! :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You all do understand they won't understand if you don't contact them directly, right? And it's a timely matter right? I've tried to make is as easy as I can for you'all. Gotta love cut 'n paste :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thank you Melanie. I sent it x 4. but one of them bounced back. This would totally suck as I was planning an awesome weekend watching the Open and the National Am, with fathers day and a birthday.

dang.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Yep, copy and pasted complete to all addresses. Was so looking forward to following the trial.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I remember ted posted happenings and what he saw with dogs he was running quite a few years ago..
I really looked forward getting off work, and gettin home to find out what had happened that day.. I actually followed perty close..

I enjoy Vickie's blog also.

I copied and pasted the E-mail,, and sent it off..

Thanks Melanie for the heads up.

Goofy Gooser

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Who is blowing a gasket? You're weird Charles C.
Weird for saying to see what they do before we make a big deal out of it?

I admit the blog hasn't been particularly good, but without Vicky they might try to make it better.

I'ma gonna wait and see.

Then BITCH. :p

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.