RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke down and got a Smartphone. What is the best weather radar map app to get?

·
Registered
748 Posts
My favorite is MY-Cast from Garmin.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I like Raindar - no weather forcast, just in motion radar - and it's free

Kathryn

·
Registered
941 Posts
I really like weather bug. It has a feature that gives you the weather wherever you are, plus you can load lots of locations to keep tabs on where you may be going.

·
Registered
748 Posts
If you never seen my cast you should check it out. The radar is more detailed all the way down to the county your in, it also has GPS location so it follows you were you are and you can also have as many locations loaded that you want. I've tried all of them because I like knowing were the storms are. My Cast is by far better than any of the others that I have tried.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I second weather bug. You can keep an eye on numerous locations in addition to where you are at that moment

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Our local news channel has one that I like.
Probably because the default settings are for my zip code and the little forecast blurbs are what you'd hear on the local radio n TV channels. Also gives an hour by hour forecast.

Heaven knows they haven't cornered the market and probably get their feeds from somewhere else, but it works for me (I like it better than the "national" apps that I've tried).

·
Registered
299 Posts
I use weatherbug. Have tried others & like it best. Haven't tried My-cast, I'll have to check it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts