RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday it was beautiful. We trained at Lapeer, MI with the Wolverine FT fellows water and land. Great day and thanks to those guys!!!

Today, we trained 3 of us in Strathroy, ON. We did 3 land setups with double blind and a water setup with a blind. Absolutely beautiful! I cannot believe we are training like this on March 18th??? But I am very :D

Thanks to all - wonderful weekend!!!:)

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Bad jealous! It is 4:00 PM here, I am at work, it is blowing over 40 mph outside, temp 31, calling for 8" of snow tonight! Have not seen a real training set up in over 3 months!

Oh well, our choice!;)

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bad jealous! It is 4:00 PM here, I am at work, it is blowing over 40 mph outside, temp 31, calling for 8" of snow tonight! Have not seen a real training set up in over 3 months!

Oh well, our choice!;)
Don't worry your turn will come. This is unusual!!!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yesterday it was beautiful. We trained at Lapeer, MI with the Wolverine FT fellows water and land. Great day and thanks to those guys!!!

Today, we trained 3 of us in Strathroy, ON. We did 3 land setups with double blind and a water setup with a blind. Absolutely beautiful! I cannot believe we are training like this on March 18th??? But I am very :D

I certainly enjoyed it too. We ran water setups today in Saginaw, Hard to beat March in Michigan...this year anyway! Nice seeing you at WRC yesterday. If ya wanna run more FT setups again let us know. And Judy said to say hello...:cool:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts

Oh well, our choice!;)
A good choice. Northern New Mexico is one of the most beautiful areas in the country. The art, architecture, and natural scenery is second to none.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got a pic for you all to see of Wilkin's in Strathroy, ON Little foggy this am but doable!!!:)

·
Registered
382 Posts

Weather has been nice for sure! How warm was the water there? Ours is about 51 DegF when I checked last weekend.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Weather has been nice for sure! How warm was the water there? Ours is about 51 DegF when I checked last weekend.

I would say in some spots 60 b/c algae blooms are appearing and water warm at the edge?. Cleaned some algae out from the edge of the pond today. Did land work after we ran and dried the dog real well!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts