RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a GREAT day !!!
I finally got to run my dog Boss in a HT today and will run again tomorrow. I judged 8 times last year and did not get to run but 1 test last year..The test was a GOOD test and I am proud of the ribbon I got today. THe dogs dogged, the judges judged and the handlers handled. That makes for an enjoyable HT.
AND UK won !!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Congrats Otey!!!! Good Luck tomorrow.

BTW- Rocket received his first Master pass today at Backwater. He had a very stong 3rd series--he needed it.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Boss's Dam had a good day yesterday. Had a son and daughter pass Master and another son pass Junior ... I would like to thank Central; Kentucky for a VERY enjoyable time. as I said above the dogs dogged, the judges judged and the handlers handled ....Congrats to all !!!!!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Congratulations Otey!

Sue & Chris

·
Registered
400 Posts
Good on you and your pup. I guess sucking up to Mr Brown paid off for you, lol :) Congrats Mr Otey.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
hahahahah Bob Phil said I got 12's across the board.......Sucking up pays off .:):): sure wish I could have run Bootheel under you both. Had the rear end go out of my truck and it was in the shop when Bootheel came to pass.

Second day got nicked by an unnamed judge for TRAINABILITY .......Boss shook water on the aforementioned judge.......LOL. Had a GREAT time just listening in the gallery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts