RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I though it would be fun to start a thread in what color dog you have? And why you chose that one? I am on a waiting list for a pup next yr and haven't decided if I am going to get a black or yellow pup.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Labs are 'sposed to be BLACK.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I chose the color I have cuz they only come in that one. lol If I had a lab I would have a chocolate which will happen someday.

·
Registered
834 Posts
My first Lab was Chocolate. That mostly happened by chance/mistake. Then "they" told me there was no such thing as a good working chocolate. The rest is history.... Chocolates all the way.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I picked a yellow lab, because that was what I wanted... I guess "snow" is a shade of yellow.:rolleyes:

Mark

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Black... always.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I though it would be fun to start a thread in what color dog you have? Black. And why you chose that one?
Same reason I don't own a Curly Coat.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Labs at my house come in one color and one color ONLY - BLACK!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
My 2 boys are Black, Our rescue female is Chocolate

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
In the end, there are yellows and those that wish they were yellow. Given these indisputable facts, the only discussion left should be male or female. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
get the healthy, fittest dog with the most personality,then decide on M/F and then color...there is at least a distinct possibility that a black dog from that particular litter may be yellow factored

·
Registered
318 Posts
In the end, there are yellows and those that wish they were yellow. Given these indisputable facts, the only discussion left should be male or female. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Jacob,

I like a person that speaks the truth and nothing but the whole truth! We're on your team!:D

·
Registered
680 Posts
No truer words have been written.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
It's really a shame when Jacob is becoming the leader!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
All three colors of labs have owned me, now it is just chocolate with two in the kennel and one in the hopper!!

LL

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Go Browndogs!!!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts