RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember, about half a year ago or so. The new guy with the Boykin puppy that was posting weekly videos? What was his RTF name?
Wondering how they are doing?

·
Registered
Banx - Boykin Spaniel
41 Posts
Does anyone remember, about half a year ago or so. The new guy with the Boykin puppy that was posting weekly videos? What was his RTF name?
Wondering how they are doing?
Ken!

Banx and I are doing great! It's funny, I actually woke up this morning thinking about getting a few of my buddies together to get Banx in his first upland hunt and make a video of it.

As far as training goes, I wont lie. We are no where near as far as I thought we would be, but it's ok. We are still having a blast, and he still does everything I could ever ask for. I found myself having more fun when I stop worrying about checkpoints, and just taking it a day at a time and incorporating training methods that I enjoy doing also.

I wish I had more time to post videos, but with my MBA on top of work and other life, filming and editing definitely gets the back burner. We go out and throw and do some training on most days, as well as enjoy our times on hikes around the area. We are always doing something!

Dog Water dog Liver Carnivore Working animal
Dog Liver Working animal Carnivore Companion dog
Dog Plant Water dog Carnivore Dog breed
Water Smile Shorts Plant People in nature

·
Registered
12,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ken!

Banx and I are doing great! ...

I found myself having more fun when I stop worrying about checkpoints, and just taking it a day at a time and incorporating training methods that I enjoy doing also.
Great to hear!
And an excellent training philosophy.
Have a fun hunting season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts