RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Carol Lantiegne of Adirondac Goldens after 110 inches of snow fell at Mexico, NY.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Priceless!

Steve,

Thank you so much for posting....been wondering how our New York friends have been doing with all the snow...so nice to see that everyone is taking it all in good spirits and having a great Golden time.

We got hit hard here today but nothing compared to what Carol has had to live with. Our Goldens are loving it but as for me...Spring, come soon, please!

Hope you are feeling well!

Diane

·
Registered
931 Posts
Wow. I hope to never to see that amount of snow. I love that area in the summer but have no intention of going there at this time of year. :wink:

Great pic of Carol and pups.

Paula

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
What a great pic Steve!! Carol looks none the worse for wear :) and the dogs look happy!

Snow drifts here are taller than me this morning. (I'm only 5'4" so that's not saying much). It's definitely winter here in New England!!

M

·
Registered
58 Posts
Any snow in Manheim?

Steve,

If you are where I think you are, I'll bet you're glad you are where you are. See you in about 3 weeks.

r

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Great pics! :D

·
Registered
892 Posts
I would be worried about the snowloading on the roofs. Are they designed for enough snow load?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Terry, that's why Carol is up there with a shovel (and the dogs). Very few buildings will stand that kind of snow load.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Wow!!! What a great picture...
Judy

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Snow pics

Nice. Love that picture.

Richard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts