April 1st and it is 86! Wish it was a joke!:(

·
Registered
442 Posts
Same here in south FL today 86

·
Registered
172 Posts
90° here today in Oklahoma. Hopefully we don't have another 115° summer. Could make training a litttttle difficult.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Tied or broke numerous high records the last few weeks including today (by 4 degrees). Cold front coming in tonight. It has been extremely dry as well, last 55 days 3/10 of rain/snow total. And March being the snowiest month. Up side we got some water work in the last couple of days. Colorado/March/Water Work, that's a first.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
41 right now, and melting. Still 2 feet of wet snow in the back yard. It has supported me all winter now I sink in. You should see the dogs trying to __________ in snow that won't support their hind legs. They squat down and sink. :p Poor dogs.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I've had blooms on my tomato plants for a week already, I am usually just putting out the plants at this time. Bill

·
Registered
253 Posts
It's lovely out there today, 41 raining and gusting to 40mph. However, the forecast says it will hit 54 on Thursday. I'll believe it when I feel it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
We hit 90 for the first time this spring today in Okeechobee FL

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
54 degs, a beautiful spring day! sun is out after a couple gloomy cold/rainy days!

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
We hit 90 for the first time this year on Feb 29th, and then again on March 2. Then a hiatus (highs mostly in the mid 80's) until March 30th 91 degrees and then 94 on March 31. Somewhere a bit above 90 today so far.

·
Registered
8,644 Posts
It is 32˚ and snowing like mad! We are expecting close to 2' on the mountain and 4 -6" here in town. I sure was enjoying spring while it lasted!:cool:

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
48 today with wind gusts up to 65 mph. Gotta love SD weather!

·
Registered
263 Posts
It was close to 80 here today in Bloomington IL, My strawberries have blooms on about half the plants.... I would guess about 2-3 weeks ahead of what normal is supposed to be. Broccoli, Cabbage, Lettuce, Onions, Spinach and Chard are growing well... I had a few extra tomatoes and put a few out early to see how they would do.

The 10 day forecast is for highs in the mid 60's and lows mostly in the 40's. Cooler, but probably a bit warmer than normal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts