RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet the first two curly-coated retrievers to ever pass the first series of a grand.....and how they look after they fail the second series of the grand.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sarah,

Sorry to hear the outcome, but how cool that you have such a sense of humor about it! Hilarious photo! Kind of surprised to see those dogs wearing camo, though, even after a hard night of "consoling themselves!"

·
Registered
343 Posts
That is priceless!!

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
i think it is degrading and demoralizing to animals to put them in a position like you did. you should be ashamed! posing with hats, beer cans, duck calls, whistles and those silly coats........ooops? just kidding, they may not have passed the "entire" grand but to get a pic like that you have to have talent!!!!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
You are priceless. So many today have lost the art of having a good time and being able to laugh at ourselves. Sorry your beauties

went out so soon but you and they seem to have had a good time and are enjoying life. Bless you and big HUGS

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hehe. SO Happy this turned out....Just imagine what we could have done if they passed!!!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
That is hilarious! At least you made it there! Hold your head high and congrats!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
This is a riot! GREAT photo- and congrats on the first series passes, regardless!!! :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
I'm pretty sure Dr. Flo and the rest of your teachers at MSU would not approve of those post-test relaxation techniques. ;-) LOL

Lessons learned, Sarah. I suspect a couple of curlies will be passing more than the 1st series at the next Grand. :)

Congrats on being there and getting past the first round.

·
Registered
695 Posts
The photo is priceless and when the test takes you out, you can hold your head high cuz you were there!!!!

Janet

·
Registered
320 Posts
I hope you post that on FB. That pic deserves a much wider audience!!!! Thanks for sharing. Better luck next time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts