RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When does optigen have thier discount on PRA tests usually? Around what time of the year?

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
478 Posts
Typically the discount days occur twice a year- already happened once this year. They post it on their clinic calendar: http://www.optigen.com/opt11_calendar.taf
The calendar shows limited months and it is not showing the next discount days. You can also often get discounts by attending one of the clinics posted in the calendar, just check before going. There might be a clinic close to you soon. You get a better price ordering online and when you do combos of tests, like PRA and RD/OSD.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
There will be a "clinic" for the GRCA Natl Spec at Purina Farms at the beginning of Sept. All breeds can participate if you go to the clinic site. Only Goldens will be able to participate by sending samples direct to Optigen. So, if you are in the vicinity of Purina Farms ...

Optigen also usually holds a "discount days" clinic sometime in Sept. Last year it overlapped with the GRCA clinic, but this year our Natl Specialty is earlier in Sept.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
It was in Sept the year before too. You purchase it and then I think have 30 days to perform the test. I had blood drawn for something else and did the draw for the PRA

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Optigen replied back to me and said that the discount days will be sometime in August and should be on their online calender pretty soon...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts