1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
It was like that last year also.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Back in the early 80s I stood on the roof of the Breakers Hotel and watched the same thing happen. There were people in the water all along the beach and the sharks passed by just a few yards away from them by the hundreds.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
So Kate you will be dropping the alias then?

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Back in the early 80s I stood on the roof of the Breakers Hotel and watched the same thing happen. There were people in the water all along the beach and the sharks passed by just a few yards away from them by the hundreds.
The Breakers in Mantoloking??? If so do I know you?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am sure he is talking about the breakers hotel in west palm beach. I would love to see this one year.I think they always migrate in february. I was diving in the keys one year and was accompanied by a rather large shark but sharks in this number I think would freak me out if I was in the water with them.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
I dove 2X this January off of St. Lucia. Incredible. Clouds of colorful fish, seahorses, coral, eels................. What amazed me is we went down to about 75 feet and the water was still clear, warm, and well lit. No sharks though, and I like it that way !

Steve

·
Registered
107 Posts
St. Lucia has been my favorite place to dive yet. Anse Chastenet (not sure if that is correct spelling) was amazing!

·
Registered
892 Posts
What kind of sharks are those? I wonder how far they migrate.

Amazing video, thanks for posting. I'm a diver too. I've been wanting to dive some of the wrecks in the Keys but keep going back to Cozumel b/c it's so darn close and easy to get to from Dallas/Fort Worth airport.

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
I would Absolutly trust Labsx3 with the heelin stick!!!

I gotta 2 piece thats just like that!! Mines Pink!!

Gooser

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
Sorry!!

But!!!!:p

Just saw a trailer of "ToothFairy 2 " Starrin Larry the Cable guy!!:D

My dream someday is to run an HRC finished test Judged by Travis Bruce,, wearin that Fairy get up Larry wears in that movie!!

Sorry for the hyjack....

I made a promise I wouldnt do this anymore!

Gooser

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sorry Gooser, you would have to have it made up in camo. Rules are rules - even for Travis. (PM him about Flamingos) ;-)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts